Tuesday, January 24, 2012

PB Brownies

Not the best picture. But I had to snap one while there were fingers grabbing at the plate- so it is what it is!
I made these brownies on accident a few months ago, for a cub scout meeting (I was going to make a peanut butter cream to put on top- but I ran completely out of time.). They were a huge hit. And so easy!!

Make your brownies. Yes, I make my brownies from a box. When you get the brownies out of the oven, put some crunchy peanut butter on top. Dollop a tbsp here and a tbsp there- all over the top. Give it 30 seconds or so to start melting. You can also put them back in the oven (turned off but still warm) for a minute if you want. Then just spread the peanut butter over the top. Let it cool. Top with mini chocolate chips. As you can see in my picture, my family can't wait for the brownies to cool, so my chocolate chips on top are half melted ;)

Enjoy!!

No comments: