Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Alfredo Ham 'n Cheese Pizza


This is one of my kids' new favorites!! They each ate like 4-6 pieces! This is the recipe- but I didn't follow it exactly (do I ever??). I just used these ingredients and made it like a regular pizza- I know I used more/less of each of the ingredients :)

* 1/4 cup Alfredo sauce (your favorite)
* 5 pita breads (approximately 6 inches- I used flat bread)
* 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
* 1 3/4 cups cubed fully cooked ham
* 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
* 1 tablespoon minced chives

Spread Alfredo sauce over pita breads. Top with Swiss cheese, ham, mozzarella cheese and chives. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.

2 comments:

Suze said...

ANOTHER yum!!! Wowsas! I'm gonna have to try that one!!

Marcy said...

This is very good!