Monday, May 2, 2011

BBQ Ribs

(Thank you to my husband for taking the picture.)

I refuse to eat any meat on a bone. I refuse to remove the bone from meat as well. I have never cooked a turkey or bone in chicken, beef, pork chops, etc. But these ribs are AMAZING. I will seriously lick the bone! I gag when I'm preparing them- but oh they are SO good once they're done!!! And SO easy!!

2 cups Brown Sugar
1-2 cups BBQ sauce-- your favorite kind
2 slabs of ribs (not frozen- fresh or thawed)

Place ribs on a pan (I just use a cookie sheet with sides). Blot with paper towels. Lather them up with the brown sugar. Let set for a few hours (I try to do 4 hours). Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350* for 2 hours. Remove from oven. Take the ribs off the pan and put them on the grill. Baste one side with BBQ sauce. Grill for 5 minutes. Flip and baste the other side. Grill for another 5 minutes. Remove and ENJOY! If you want more BBQ sauce, add a little more.

1 comment:

The Ratliff's said...

These are very yummy. I tried to make them they turned out good but i put foil underneath them and the foil stuck real good to my sheet so i had to throw it away. I will have to try them again without the foil