This bread is easy (my kids love to make it). And it is the most moist banana bread I've ever had!
* 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
* 1-1/4 cups sugar
* 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
* 1-1/4 teaspoons baking soda
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
* 5 eggs
* 2 cups mashed ripe bananas (4 to 5 medium)
* 1 cup vegetable oil
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1 cup chopped nuts, optional
* 1 cup chocolate chips, optional
In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs, bananas, oil and vanilla. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Stir in nuts if desired.
Transfer to two greased 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pans. Bake at 350° for 55-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 2 loaves (12 slices each).
*** My chocolate chip tip... Do you ever make bread or muffins with chocolate chips and the chocolate all sinks to the bottom? Well, this tip will eliminate that frustration! Shake your chocolate chips around in flour and then add them into the batter! They will be evenly distributed in your bread (or muffins or whatever)!