Saturday, October 11, 2008
These are so cute and yummy- and kids love to make them too!
Pretzel Sticks- broken in half
Take a donut hole, dip 1/2 of it in peanut butter (or spread the peanut butter on half of the donut), dip the peanut buttered end in chopped nuts and put a pretzel stick in the top!
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
· 3 cups water
· 4 cans (8 ounces each) tomato sauce
· 2 cans (16 ounces each) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
· 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) chicken broth
· 2 cups frozen corn
· 2 cups salsa
· 2 teaspoons dried minced onion
· 1 to 2 teaspoons dried oregano
· 1 to 2 teaspoons dried basil
· 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
· Tortilla chips, optional
In a Dutch oven, combine the first nine ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10-15 minutes or until heated through.
Sprinkle individual servings with cheese. Serve with tortilla chips if desired. Yield: 12 servings (1-1/3 cups each).